6 participants maximum | 30 CME credits
We’d like to notify you regarding a new Head&Neck fellowship that will take place in our offices in Barcelona.
- Dates: 7 – 11 Oct 2019
- Location: Barcelona – Spain
- Venue: Our stunning offices in Barcelona
- Language: The fellowship will be conducted in English
- To identify the normal anatomic structures and recognize the main pathologic processes
- To define the differentiating imaging features of pathologic processes and to look for specific pertinent findings of various diseases
- To understand the clinical questions that need to be addressed and how to answer them by creating clinically relevant reports
Programme will include
- Lectures covering a wide variety of topics in adult and pediatric Head & Neck imaging
- Individual reporting with supervision/feedback by the mentor
- Group case discussion of the reported cases
Lecturer: Zoran Rumboldt M.D. Ph.D.
- Consultant neuroradiologist at TMC; Professor of Radiology at University of Rijeka, Croatia; Adjunct Professor of Radiology at MUSC, Charleston, SC, USA
- Eighteen years of experience in neuroradiology, previously Neuroradiology Section Chief and Fellowship Program Director at MUSC, Charleston, USA. Invited speaker at major meetings (RSNA, ECR, ARRS, ASNR, ESNR), visiting professor on three continents, lecturer at ESNR and other courses. Over 100 peer-reviewed articles; books Brain Imaging with MRI and CT, Clinical Imaging of Spine Trauma; over 30 review articles and book chapters; awards for teaching since 2004.